Visa Tracker - SC189

Visa Tracker SC189 - Australia Immigration and Visa Tracker for Visa subclass 189

You will be able to change the content of your message only for 15 minutes. Maximum length of a message is 2000 characters.

Hey Guys 
I lodged at the end of May, received Commence email from IMMI in middle of July. Since the lodgement, its been 3 months, I got nothing else but only show "Received" in my immi account profile. 
My case office is Anna@ Adelaide team, she hasn't asked for any documents yet.
Does anyone have their visa granted recently ???
Case 19773
Posted byJason%20h%20jiaJason H Jiaabout 22 hours
Does anyone have the number to call dibp from India? 

Thanks,
Abhijit
Case 16038
Posted byAbhijitroy21abhijitroy212 days
Hi, I lodged on the 14 of July 2017. No CO contact yet. Still waiting. Our medicals were uploaded on 25 July. We need to wait to be contacted by BUPA. But no one has contacted us yet.  Has anyone also experienced these delay?
Case 24914
Posted byFsidneyFSidney10 days
CV is a good document to show to CO your education background, periods of employment, your address and any other certificates you might have. It just makes their life easier, but it is not mandatory.
Just make sure what you mention in your CV tallies with what's in forms 80 and 1221.
Case 14320
Posted byAmir msamir-ms10 days
if you dont claim points for experience, is it mandatory to upload resume??
Case 26657
Posted byAbir1117abir111713 days
Any one from architecture background?
Case 25654
Posted byWaseem%20saifiwaseem saifi22 days
I send one mail to co for visa enquiry of this much delay. But no reply from them. What happend ?
Case 9204
Posted bySaju%20rajuSaju Raju24 days
Hey Abhijit, can u please pass on the details of the case who have got the extension?
Case 21340
Posted byTrapmetrapme28 days
I have got 20th september.
Case 21340
Posted byTrapmetrapme28 days
What date did u get? 
I did read on a forum yesterday about a similar situation and the person sent 2 emails to dibp explaining they can't make that date and they then waived off the IED date
Case 16038
Posted byAbhijitroy21abhijitroy2129 days
Anyone requested to the DIBP to extend the IED date ? Please advise me as I have got the IED date which i may not be able to make it due to complications at my end, so looking for advise to move forward. Please help.
Case 21340
Posted byTrapmetrapme29 days
Hi Guys,

Within how much time should i except that i will get invite for 189.
My points are 65 for 189 under 263111 EOI DOE is 3 april 2017
Case 20595
Posted byMandip%20sandhuMandip Sandhuabout 1 month
@Asad Faraz,a lot of speculations are currently brewing in the hearts of applicants. 
All we can do is wait patiently for a positive grant.For those whom their applications have exceeded 7 months cap processing time as published by DIBP; you can give CO a call to inquire about your app status.@Suddhart;provided that your application is completed and already assigned to a CO;you may not receive any CO contact till you receive your direct grant. However,that being said,with the uncertainty of when applications would be finalized,a lot of us who got CO contact(s) feel a sense of relieve since we are sure our cases have been assigned to a CO to examine. Just keep calm and brace for the long wait.
Case 19857
Posted byLalaazo ngLalaazo-ngabout 1 month
HI
I lodged my visa with all the requirement 1 month back, but still no CO contact till now... does anyone know how much time it takes for CO to contact us the first time atleast ?
Case 23923
Posted bySiddharth%20mahthansiddharth mahthanabout 1 month
Folks,
      Can you please provide me with the email address to reach out to CO? I replied to email address which required me to upload docs, but i did not get any reply. Please help me with the email address to reach out to CO.

I lodged on 9th Jan 2017. All required docs uploaded. Status shows "Assessment in progress" since then.

Thanks
Bose
Case 20820
Posted byBoseboseabout 1 month
Hello guys,

My name is ABHI

I have lodged my visa application after getting the invitation on 19th October 2016 for 189 subclass PR Visa.
Till now my visa is not yet granted. The status in immi account shows "RECEIVE" from last 8.5 months.

After inquiring from case office in APRIL 2017, they replied that they are actively assessing the application and don't require any further information or documents for now.

Can anyone suggest what could be the probable scenario? When Should I expect a decision from their side?
How much maximum they can delay in making a decision?

Occupation Code: 233512 [Mechanical Engineer]
Total Points claimed: 60 Points
Date of getting Invitation from Skill Select: 12/10/2016
Date of Visa Lodge: 19th October 2016 [All documents submitted on same day]
Case allocated to case Officer: 2nd November 2016 [GSM Adelaide]
Total days Lapsed since Visa Lodgement date: 264 days
Case 21811
Posted byAbhishek%20bhatnagarABHISHEK BHATNAGARabout 1 month
Hi i have applied visa in December ,co wanted additional docs which i uploaded in February ,i didn't hear any thing further and i contacted the co in may 3 rd week request a status update ,co replied saying migration planning applying to my application and they have almost drained the spots for 16/17,no other reasons given or mentioned ,now it has been a nervous 1 week no news,little worried any body else relieved same replies
Case 22939
Posted byShaz2929Shaz2929about 2 months
@trapme The ceiling for 261111 was hit some time in April, so we are all waiting for the caps to reset.
@Mohit I guess they will update the website by the end of next week.
Case 14320
Posted byAmir msamir-msabout 2 months
Any idea on occupation ceiling for 2017-2018?
Case 22736
Posted byMohit%20kashyapMohit Kashyapabout 2 months
@bose, I have applied on 18th of jan, uploaded medical documents and all asked documents on 23rd march but still waiting for the grant........
Case 21340
Posted byTrapmetrapmeabout 2 months

Analytics >

A superior analytical tool to analyze and predict your state nomination or visa approval

Ask our community >

MyImmiTracker allows users to submit questions to the site community.

News >

Be informed on what is going around the world in regards to immigration