Immigration Knowledge Base

MyImmiTracker Knowledge Base is not a source for immigration advice, a goal of this knowledge base it to share immigrant community knowledge of immigration processes. Please refer to professional immigration consultants for a legal advice
All categoriesSkills AssessmentAustralian Computer Society (ACS)Is it must to provide reference from employer f...


Is it must to provide reference from employer for assessment?


If you are unable to obtain an employment reference on a company letterhead from your employer, a third party official Statutory Declaration written by work colleague may be considered. 
The Statutory Declaration must be written by a third party work colleague; NOT written by yourself. Self-written statements submitted as a Statutory Declaration will be assessed as not suitable

How helpful was this article to you?

Rating: 3/5