Immigration Knowledge Base

MyImmiTracker Knowledge Base is not a source for immigration advice, a goal of this knowledge base it to share immigrant community knowledge of immigration processes. Please refer to professional immigration consultants for a legal advice
All categoriesSkilled VisasShould I use a MARA Agent?


Should I use a MARA Agent?


You are not required to use a migration agent to lodge a visa application.  
Within Australia - 
Still if you need help you can seek assistance from Mara Agents who are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration 
Authority (Office of the MARA) unless they are exempt. If you use a migration agent, it is strongly recommended to use a registered agent. 
Note - Migration agents outside Australia 
Migration agents who operate outside Australia do not have to be registered. The department may give some overseas agents an ID number. This number does not mean that they are registered.

How helpful was this article to you?

Rating: 3/5