Visa timeline trackers
Visa Processing Analytics
Order GCMS notes
Immigration Knowledge Base
Back to discussions
United States of America
MyImmiTracker Knowledge Base is not a source for immigration advice, a goal of this knowledge base it to share immigrant community knowledge of immigration processes. Please refer to professional immigration consultants for a legal advice
Click to show categories
Expression of Interest
Visa Subclass 189
Visa Subclass 190
Visa Subclass 489
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Engineers Australia and CDR Sample
What are the different status on immi account d...
What are the different status on immi account during visa lodging/processing?
You may encounter different status during visa lodging and while processing. Below are the status that can you may encounter
1. Incomplete - You have started an online application but you have not completed the form.
2. Ready to submit - You have completed the online application form but have not yet paid the application charge, or have saved the application without submitting.
3. Awaiting documents - You have completed the online application form but have not provided the required supporting documentation.
4. Submitted - Your application has been submitted and received by the department.
5. Application received - Your application has been received and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.
6. Information requested - An immigration officer has assessed the application and found that more information is required. They have requested that you provide further evidence in support of the application. You should attach the requested documents in ImmiAccount and use the Request complete button to indicate that you have provided all the requested information
7. Assessment in progress - You have provided the requested information. The department may proceed to make a decision on your application. The department may also ask you for further information. In this case, the status will return to Information requested
8. Finalised - A decision has been made on the application. You will be notified of the decision by email or post.
Source / Read More
Report incorrect answer
How helpful was this article to you?