Passport Renewal - Problem

Hi All,

I have AOR on 15th June, 2017. My problem is with the passport expiry. My passport expires in August 2018. I have used this one for all medicals, Police clearance etc. Now, if I take worst case scenarios and if my stamping happens by Jan or Feb 2018, I will have exactly 6 months or less as a valid passport. 
Now, my question is, should I get my passport renewal in the coming 15 days or so. Or Should I wait till stamping happens which looks risky.
(I have an appointment with passport office on 21st June. Comtemplating what to do)
Q1. Should I go ahead and get it renewed?
Q2. In case of renewal, how should I inform and whom should I inform? Or I should add both passports and a letter to VO?
Q3. Is there a risk that my application is cancelled because of not producing same passport?

Requesting Help!

Case 21310
Posted by kishan235 2 months ago

Analytics >

A superior analytical tool to analyze and predict your state nomination or visa approval

Ask our community >

MyImmiTracker allows users to submit questions to the site community.

News >

Be informed on what is going around the world in regards to immigration